There is an Entry Fee of €10,000 in order to become a Full Overseas Member or €15,000 for a Husband and Wife.
- There are Members Tee times each day on both the morning and early afternoon.
- Each evening members can play from 5pm
- Members times are alternated between Killeen and Mahony’s Point
- Participation in Club competitions, normally held on Sundays
- Children can be registered between the ages of 8 to 18.
- Full use of club facilities including locker rooms, sauna, gym, bar & restaurant.
- Golfing guests at significantly reduced green fee rates.
- Overseas members are precluded from voting at AGM’s and EGM’s.
- Overseas Membership is confined to those permanently residing outside of Ireland.
- Each applicant must complete an application form, which must be submitted to the Club Secretary along with the entry fee payment.
- Applications must be approved by the Management Committee of the Club.
- On being approved each applicant will be liable for payment of the annual subscription.
- Should Overseas Members take up full time residence in Ireland a change of status would apply at a fee to be decided by the Finance Committee in consultation with the Management Committee.
For further assistance please email email@example.com