Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Killarney Golf & Fishing Club kindly request that all members and visitors adhere to the following:
Appropriate golf attire is required. Denim/jeans, sleeveless shirts, sports jerseys, tracksuits, mens and ladies shorts (other than tailored), and runners/trainers are not permitted. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to the clubhouse/courses to anyone dressed inappropriately.
Please note that the use of mobile/cell phones on the course is prohibited. Soft spikes are compulsory.
Visiting persons must comply with the constitution, rules and byelaws of the Golfing Union of Ireland as well as the local rules on each course.
Please take care of our courses by taking the time to repair pitch marks, replace divots, rake bunkers and obey all course signage.
Golf buggies are to be kept at least 10 metres away from tee boxes and greens at all times.
Pace of Play
To ensure all golfers enjoy their experience and proper flow of golf play is maintained on the courses, slow play must be avoided at all times. Slow play will be monitored by our Course Rangers. Pace of play on Killeen is 4 hours and 30 minutes, while on Mahony’s Point, it’s 4 hours and 15 minutes (both based on four golfers).
- Credit/debit card details are required for individual tee times at the time of booking. On arrival, green fees can be paid for in cash, or by credit/debit card.
- All bookings of 8 or more must be secured with a 25% deposit, either at the time of booking by quoting a credit card, or within ten days if payment is by bank draft or cheque (to be made payable to Killarney Golf & Fishing Club).
- The balance of green fees must be settled in full prior to play.
Cancellations of Individual Bookings (1-2 tee times)
Should a cancellation be made within 48 hours of your tee time, or in the event of a no-show, the green fee(s) will be charged in full to your card.
Cancellations/Changes in Numbers to Group Bookings
- Cancellations/changes for groups of 8 or more must be confirmed to the Club in writing, i.e. email or fax.
- Cancellation received 14 days or more in advance of date of play: 50% of the deposit will be refunded, or will be transferred to another date.
- If the cancellation is received less than 14 days in advance of date of play: the deposit received is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The club will accept up to 10% reductions to the numbers booked, provided any reduction is received and agreed by the club 14 days prior to the day of play.
- Visiting groups are advised that any shortfall in numbers after the final confirmation will be charged for.
- In the event of a reduced number of golfers or a ‘no-show’ on the day of play, full payment is due for unused tee times.
- The Club requests that the group event organiser make each member of his/her group aware of the above conditions.
In the event of course closure, where the Management deems the course unplayable, an alternative date will be offered (based on availability) or payment will be refunded in full.